2010年4月7日水曜日

03backpain

2010.04.07

what is back pain

I saw a report on NPR page.

 

Unnecessary Back Surgery Is On The Rise : NPR

I found a curious description in it.

“Among people who just had the bony growths removed (a surgery called decompression), 2.3 percent had problems associated with their treatment, such as a heart attack, stroke or pneumonia.”

As I reported in a video on youtube, I coughed up blood last February. I think it came because of too rapid recovery from chest cage distortion.

Of course I saw a medical doctor. He pointed some inflammation in my lung and ordered me many examination and regular X-ray photo.

Later, inflammation decreased.

Now, back pain is the matter.

I think back pain comes from kinetic strain of the body, whole-body sleeve.

Lumber and back can be loosened using other parts, reflex phenomena between lumber and other points.

Detailed process is in many videos in vnpapa channel.

gallery2010.jpg


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿